Saturday, January 2, 2016

Getting Organized in 2016


Today I spent some time reorganizing my sewing area, fabric and patterns. Trying to get a game plan on which quilts I'm going to tackle this year. I would like to complete 1 a month. I also have 3 little girls eagerly waiting to start their quilts as well. I'm not including their quilts in my total, those are additional. I think I have 11 patterns picked out so far. I may hold off on choosing the last one in case is see a new must sew. I also want to make a few mini quilts for my wall. I don't have any yet. I have 5 quilt tops done ready to be quilted. A stack of 12" quilt blocks to make 4 Farm Girl Vintage quilts and I have 2 blocks left to make to complete my Snapshots quilt top also So I have lots to finish up as I also start new projects. I foresee a  busy quilty year!! Stay tuned for more info on which quilt patterns made my must sew list and items from my UFO pile getting completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment